Summary: Ensure accurate, efficient and timely filing as well as other clerical duties, as assigned. Maintains a high degree of customer satisfaction. Customers will include; patients, physicians, radiologist, departments, guest, co-workers.
Job Duties include:
- Answer and place telephone calls in an efficient, professional, customer-focused manner
- Open, sort and route incoming mail prepare outgoing mail as needed. Provide assistance with copying, faxing, and scanning of documents
- Take inventory and ordering of supplies
- Stores supplies when received
- Maintain cleanliness of office and ability to multi-task perform general office duties such as typing and operate office equipment
- May assist with scheduling meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of Administrative/Clerical experience
- High School Diploma/Certificate of Attendance/Certificate of Completion/ GED or equivalent training or expereince
- Microsoft Office experience