Posted 2 years ago
Lending Bank is searching for a Recruiter for their HR Department. A strong candidate will have excellent communications skills and a consistent work ethic.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Placement activities: Select well matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- The placement of executive, managerial and professional level direct hires.
- Make outbound recruiting calls to potential candidates using direct recruiting, referrals and internet resources.
- Screen candidates for viability, based on their skill sets, experience, education, availability, location and their willingness to accept a particular position.
- Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
- Interview and recommend qualified applicants to hiring departments; make appropriate salary recommendations, attend appropriate networking events to build relationships.
- Define search requirements with client – position requirements, roles & responsibilities, benefits and compensation.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting.
- Agency/sourcing experience a plus.
- Proven experience recruiting within a successful organization.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivate individual.
- A team player with strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability in leadership.
|Job Category||Human Resource|